- All evaluations will be done between the hours of 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Thursday or 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Fridays.
- Student-athletes with class conflicts can call 937-327-6467 and talk to a Certified Athletic Trainer to set up another time.
- If a student-athlete comes in after 2 p.m., the staff has the right to send the student-athlete to practice without an evaluation.
We have these times set up for three reasons:
- We are not as busy from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. After that we are preparing teams for practice.
- To notify coaches immediately, and not five minutes before practice, so he/she can plan accordingly.
- To receive a full treatment before practice starts to evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment.
Returning Student Health Assessment
Returning student-athletes, follow these directions to prepare the required paperwork for your annual health screening.
- Print the “Returner Annual Health Assessment” document (linked below).
- Accurately fill out pages 2-12.
- Bring the entire packet and a copy of the front and back of your insurance card with you on your assigned health screening day so that your athletic trainer can complete the rest of the “Returner Annual Health Assessment.” Your coach should inform you of the date of your health screening day.