Oberlin, Ohio – The Wittenberg University cross country team headed north for the Inter-Regional Rumble at Oberlin College on Saturday morning. The Tigers managed a 24th place finish on the men's side as the women's team came in at 29th. Wittenberg fought through midterm week plagued with injury and illness to take 14th place individual finish, claimed by Charles Rodeheffer. Freshman Erika Bournival was the top women's finisher for Wittenberg, coming in at a time of 25:19.0.
- Mackenzie Freeman posted a time of 25:58.6 in her final collegiate Inter-Regional Rumble.
- Cymone Horton crossed the line in a time of 26:54.4.
- Coming in at a time of 28:19.0, Kate Hodson earned a top 200 finish.
- Katherine Winner stopped the clock on the heels of Hodson at 28:48.8.
- Kenneth Mayes finished his 8k race in a time of 28:04.4.
- Jersson Pachar posted a time of 28:09.3 in his final collegiate regional race.
- Freshman Miles Caine was on the heels of Pacher, stopping the clock at a time of 28:29.0.
- Evan Schreiber crossed the line in a time of 29:12.8.
- Wittenberg will be back in action from Oberlin College on Oct. 28 at the NCAC Championships.