Cedarville, Ohio – The Wittenberg University cross country team took on the best competition from across the state on Friday afternoon at the All-Ohio Invitational from Cedarville University. The field of 38 teams came from all NCAA divisions I, II and III. The Tigers brought back a 17th place finish in the field of NCAA DIII schools.
- Coming in just seconds off her pace from the year before, Alexis Gray crossed the line in a time of 24:34.4 for a 58th place finish.
- Freshman Erika Bournival added a 93rd place finish for the Tigers team score crossing the line in a time of 25:43.8.
- MacKenzie Freeman finished her final All-Ohio race in a time of 26:00.7.
- Cymone Horton and Ellie Teague rounded out the Wittenberg scoring, as Horton finished in a time of 26:52.1 and Teague crossed the line at 28:20.9.
- Wittenberg will be back in action on Saturday, October 14 when they head to Oberlin College for the Regional Rumble.