RICHMOND, Indiana—Wittenberg women's basketball dominated the day after taking a short hiatus away from competition due to finals week, as the Tigers dropped the Quakers of Earlham 77-57. The 20-point victory for the Tigers is the team's first of two non-conference games this week, as the team travels to Heidelberg on Thursday to take on the Student Princes. Wittenberg had three scorers in double-digits on the afternoon, as the team improves to 4-7 with the win.
- Alex Kiess, Alexis Perry, and Liz Tolliver led the Tigers with 17, 16 and 14 points respectively, as the Tigers shot 40% from the floor in the victory.
- As a team, the Tigers dominated the glass 47-39, cashing in on 20 second chance points, while hauling in 21 offensive rebounds.
- Tolliver paced the Tigers with nine-boards in the game, including six offensive rebounds, while Amanda Raber chipped in five defensive rebounds, three assists and three steals in a stellar effort.
- In a game where the Tigers led 37-34 at halftime, the Tigers leaned heavily on their bench, producing 24 pints in the non-conference win.
- Wittenberg led by as many as 24 in the contest, forcing Earlham into 19 turnovers that equated to 21 Tiger points.
- The Tigers return to actio on December 22 against Heidelberg at 6:00PM.