GREEN CASTLE, Indiana- Wittenberg women's basketball fell to the Tigers of DePauw 69-43 on Wednesday night on the road, shooting 25 percent from the floor in the contest. The Tigers of Wittenberg trailed by as many as 30 in the game to a DePauw team that has been ranked nationally in recent years, as well as making noise in the NCAC. Liz Tolliver paced the Tigers with 11 points and ten rebounds, for her second double-double of the season. Wittenberg now sits at 3-6 overall and 1-3 in NCAC league play.
- Tolliver's second double-double in three games for the Tigers, missing her third by one rebound against Hiram last week.
- Despite the loss, Wittenberg forced DePauw into 23 turnovers, totaling nine steals as a team.
- Wittenberg managed to shoot 50 percent from the charity stripe on Wednesday, while the team attempted 22 three-pointers, only cashing in on five attempts.
- The Tigers bench proved to be a strong point for the young team, as 16 of the teams 43 points came off the bench against DePauw.
- Wittenberg returns to action on December 10 against Denison at 1:00PM at Pam Evans Smith Arena.