Powell, Ohio – The Wittenberg cross country team hit the course at the Ohio Wesleyan Invitational on Saturday morning from Liberty Park. This was the first time the Tigers have raced at the Ohio Wesleyan hosted event since 2014. Junior Charles Rodeheffer followed his first-week win with a top 10 finish stopping his time at 26:01 after the 8k run for an 8th place finish amongst the field of 212. The Tigers finished in 14th place in the pack of 18 teams. Wittenberg would end the day with an average time of 28:23 as a team, in their first 8k race of the season.
MEN'S TOP 5
- Jersson Pachar was the next Wittenberg runner to stop the clock, crossing the line in a time of 28:08 for a 96th place finish.
- Evan Schreiber came through in a final time of 28:50.3 for a 138th place finish.
- Following close behind was Miles Caine, coming in with a time of 29:03 on the day.
- Junior Bradford Aldredge was next to cross the line for the Tigers, stopping the clock at 29:48.5.
- Arek Barkaszi rounded out the Tigers top five finishers, finishing in a time of 30:44.4.
- Both programs return to action on Saturday, September 16 from the Otterbein Invitational in Westerville, Ohio.