NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana-- 374 women and 290 men nabbed USTFCCCA All-Academic honors for their hard work in 2016, including both Jon Osman and Charles Rodeheffer. To earn that distinction, student-athletes must have a cumulative GPA of 3.30 or higher and finish in the top 25 percent at their respective regional. Both Wittenberg's men's and women's cross country program were named All-Academic for the 10th time under Coach Craig Penney, as the USTFCCCA honors programs with team GPA's of 3.1 or higher.
USTFCCCA ACADEMIC AWARDS
- Osman earned this distinctive honor for the third time in his Wittenberg career.
- The senior put together an impressive resume during his cross country career, nabbing NCAC athlete of the week honors in 2015, as well honorable mention All-NCAC honors in 2015 and 2016.
- Rodeheffer was named all-academic for the first time in his Tiger career, as the honorable mention all NCAC honoree has put together an impressive start to the indoor track and field season as well.
- Rodeheffer was named NCAC athlete of the week for indoor track and field for the week ending on February 5.
- Individual Academic Release
- Team Academic Release