Darren Himsworth is in his second season with the Wittenberg Tigers. Coach Himsworth will be in charge of the development of the Tiger infielders while serving as the team’s first base coach.
- Graduated high school from Vandalia-Butler in 2009 where he holds the season fielding percentage record of 1.000% in 124 chances as an infielder
- Played collegiately at Bluffton University in 2010 and at Notre Dame College from 2010 to 2014
- Received his Business Administration and Sport Management degrees from Notre Dame College, while also picking up a minor in Entrepreneurship
- Coached Vandalia ACME team for four years leading them to a state runner-up finish in two total state appearances
- Was an assistant coach at Bethel High School in the spring of 2016
- Currently the General Manager at Best of Ohio Sports in New Carlisle, OH and the Director of Operations & Player Development for the Miami Valley Prospects