|Title:||Assistant Director of Athletics- Sports Information and Marketing|
|Previous College:||University of Dayton, 2013|
|Sport Assignments:||Football, Women's Volleyball, Golf, Men's Basketball, Softball, Men's Lacrosse, Swimming and Diving|
- Named Assistant Athletic Director of Sports Information and Marketing in May of 2017.
- The 2016-17 school year was Duggan’s first as Sports Information Director and second overall at Wittenberg.
- Started career at University of Dayton as an intern in the sports information office in 2012.
- Continued at UD as Director of Baseball Operations and assistant baseball coach in 2014.
- Arrived at Wittenberg in 2015 as an assistant baseball coach under the winningest head coach in program history, Jay Lewis.
- Assumed sports information duties in November 2015 before being named full-time SID in April 2016.
- Collaborated with the Wittenberg athletic department in summer of 2016 to develop new marketing approaches to sports information in order to help aid recruiting and branding.
- Developed partnership with BoxOutSports to power infographics and in-game graphics for Tiger athletics social media and print media.
- Has seen the @WittAthletics Twitter account average 100 new followers a month since the summer of 2016.
- Created the department's first Instagram account; @WittAthletics.
- Created and ran the department's first annual golf outing in 2016.
- Currently serving as a member of the Committee of Athletic Policy and Recreation.
- First Year Seminar Co-Facilitator.
- Played two years of JUCO baseball at South Suburban Community College for NJCAA Hall of Famer Steve Ruzich in South Holland, Illinois, from 2009-2011.
- Transferred to the University of Dayton in 2011 on a baseball scholarship to play for the Flyers, lead by head coach Tony Vittorio.
- Duggan and the 2012 Flyers won the regular season Atlantic 10 Championship, as well as the A10 Conference Tournament Championship, granting them a bid into the NCAA Regionals at Texas A&M University.
- Duggan threw out 52 percent of would-be base-stealers for the Flyers in his two seasons as a mainstay behind the plate.
- Earned Bachelor’s degree from the University of Dayton in 2013.
- Earned Master of Arts degree from the University of Dayton in Mass Communication in 2015.
- Currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Athletic Administration from Gonzaga University.
- Resides in Columbus, Ohio with his fiancé, Katie, and dog, Brooser.
- Native of Flossmoor, Illinois.
- Twitter: @Kduggyy
- Instagram: @duggymolina